Showcasing immaculate residence in Tarneit’s prestigious estate, The Grove, where dreams will become a reality, with the seamless fusion of low maintenance and contemporary living.
Whether it's proximity to some of Melbourne West’s finest schools (Westbourne Grammar School, St John the Apostle Primary School, Bellbridge Primary school, Bethany Catholic Primary School, Melbourne Islamic College, Al-Taqwa College and Good News Lutheran) or shopping (Wyndham Village Shopping Centre, Tarneit Central, Tarneit Gardens, Riverdale Village) there are a multitude of options!
Built by JG King Homes, barely 3 years old, this home is thoughtfully curated contemporary upgrades throughout, will please the most fastidious of buyers.
Highlights : -
1. The home's east facing orientation is ideal (great for fengshui and vastu) and is designed to maximise light exposure at all times of the year.
2. Security doors with trilock to all external doors (entry, laundry and alfresco) and security alarm system ideal for privacy and safety conscious
3. Energy efficiency as 6.5 KWH solar system is installed.
4. 10 mins drive to Tarneit Train Station and Bunnings.
5. Absolutely low maintenance frontyard and backyard with synthetic turfs. Plus garden beds ready for green fingers!
Features : -
1. Comprise 4 good size bedrooms with sparkling ensuite in masterbedroom and 2 separate walk in robes. Built in robe with shelves and storage spaces in remaining bedrooms and bedroom 2 with a walk in robe.
2. Featuring high ceilings throughout, lounge at entry that can be converted as office space, a large living and dining room connects with a stylish kitchen boasting 900mm stainless steel stove/canopy/oven, Bosh dishwasher with stone benchtops and double walk in pantries.
3. Open plan living with plenty of space this home will perfectly suit the busy family. Neutral tones and LED downlights throughout and mix of porcelain tiles and lush carpeting in bedrooms.
4. Bathroom with full length walk in shower, tiled wall, built in bath and vanity with stonebenchtop. Other highlights include ducted heating , evaporative cooling , secure double garage with remote controls, high quality window furnishings and exposed driveway and concreted side walks
5. A covered alfresco offers a superb setting for entertaining or relaxation, taking in a vista of greenery with a superb garden.
6. Rental value of $440 per week equivalent to $1912 per calendar month.
Enjoy swift access to freeways, medical centre, child care, wetland park and creek this house is located in a well planned township by renowned developer , Frasers Property offering all the abundance of comfort living in Tarneit!
Please contact agent to book your appointment prior to attending the property.
Inspections will be carried out inline with COVID-19 SOP
Video walkthrough attached
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels